Welcome

Greetings to the many thousands of readers from across Canada and the United States, as well as countries including the United Kingdom, Germany, France, India, Australia, Japan, Mexico, Romania and the Netherlands.

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

Bridges of Oxford County exhibition

News Release

From artist Sue Goossens of Otterville.

‘Throughout the past year I have wandered throughout Oxford County searching out scenes featuring unique bridges.  My travels took me down gravel roads, through fields and  I occasionally climbed the banks of rivers and creeks from Tillsonburg and Otterville to Thamesford and Canning and many places in between.  My photographs have resulted in twenty-five original watercolours focusing on the ‘Bridges of Oxford County’.  ‘

The opening reception is Friday August 3rd   7-9 p.m.
at Tillsonburg Station Arts Centre
41 Bridge St. W.  Tillsonburg
519-842-6151

The exhibition continues until September 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment